Thursday, February 20, 2014


Life lately feels like its in shambles.
Literally and figuratively.

Our little family is going through something so hard and scary and impossible right now. I feel like its my job to stay positive and be strong. But how much can one person take? How strong can one person be? Ive learned to take it day by day, hour by hour if i have to. I just want to apologize in advance if i have been rude, or seemed disinterested. My mind is just so occupied with other things i dont have room for much more.

Pleas keep us in your prayers.



1 comment:

  1. Kayla,

    Not sure what you and your family is going through. I am not sure how people get through trials and hardships sometimes. I just hope the Lord brings peace to your mind and comfort to your heart - whatever it is you are going through. You seem like such a strong person. We will keep you and your family in our prayers

    ReplyDelete